Users can now add end dates when deactivating a test or document. This gives Vanta users more control of test and document dates and the ability to temporarily deactivate or pause a test to fit your organization's needs.
Temporarily Deactivating a Test
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Monitors
- From the Monitors page, click in to the test you would like to deactivate
- From the top right-hand corner, select more and click Deactivate Monitoring
- From here, select
- Deactivate indefinitely: Deactivate until a user manual reactivates the test.
- Deactivate until a specified date: The test will remain deactivated until the date chosen. When the selected date arrives, the test will automatically be reactivated.
- Select Deactivate
- The test will be Automatically reenabled on the selected date