Users can now add end dates when deactivating a test or document. This gives Vanta users more control of test and document dates and the ability to temporarily deactivate or pause a test to fit your organization's needs.
Temporarily Deactivating a Test
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Tests
- From the Tests page, click on the test you would like to pause
- From the top right-hand corner, select Pause
- From here, select the date you would like monitoring to be re-enabled and the reason for pausing
- Select Save
- The test will be Automatically reenabled on the selected date