When using Kandji, Vanta will look for a screen saver profile called "Screen Saver" containing two settings that need to be enabled.
Create Screen Saver Profile
- Create a Profile in Kandji called Screen Saver
- NOTE: The profile must be labeled "Screen Saver" exactly, or Vanta may have issues picking up the profile.
Configure Screen Saver Profile
- Next, configure the two settings below for the Screen Saver profile. Both settings need to be in the same Screen Saver profile.
- Screen Saver Profile > Settings > Users > Configure Screen Saver for users needs to be checked and set to 15 minutes or less.
- Screen Saver Profile > Settings > Login Window > "Configure Screen Saver for Login Window" needs to be checked and set at 15 minutes or less.