If your organization is interested in pausing a standard, you can snooze the standard within Vanta. This can be helpful if your organization wants to focus solely on other Standards without notifications and reminders being sent. Remember that if a standard is snoozed, Vanta will continue to collect data for the standard in the background, so you won't lose any history during the period a standard is snoozed.
Snoozing a Standard
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Frameworks
- Select Snooze next to the standard you would like to pause temporarily.
- Choose the timeframe in which you would like the standard to be paused
- Pre-selected future date: A predefined number of weeks
- Custom date: Choose a specific date to resume the standard
- For the duration a standard is snoozed, Tests, Documents, and Policies associated with just that standard will be hidden in Vanta, and you won't get notifications about them.
- Please note that pausing/snoozing a standard is not applicable to the monthly subscription for this standard. The billing cycle will continue during the snooze period.
- Vanta strongly recommends ensuring a standard is not snoozed around the time of an audit