Personio is a customizable human resources system that can integrate with Vanta to provide you with valuable information on your employees to help maintain strong security and compliance within your company.
- From the main Personio control panel, click Settings.
- From the Settings page, click on API Credentials under
- The exact layout of the sections may vary depending on your screen size. The Integrations sub-section may appear in a different position.
- Click Generate New Credential.
- In the sidebar, choose Other as the Integration and choose a memorable name for the Credential, e.g., Vanta.
- Select the Employee checkbox under the Read column. Leave other boxes unchecked.
- Choose the following attributes under Readable Employee Attributes. Failure to choose the correct attributes will lead to an undefined and erroneous behavior.
- Contract Ends
- Employee ID
- Employment Type
- First Name
- Hire Date
- Last day of work
- Last name
- Main or secondary occupation
- Termination Date
- Click Generate new Credential
- Copy the Your client id and secret into the respective fields on Vanta.
- From the integrations page, scroll down to HR integrations and choose Personio
- Select Connect
- Copy the client ID and client secret fields from Personio to the respective fields in Vanta. Do not retain, save or print the client ID or client secret.