HR data will automatically link from your Human resource information system(HRIS) to your employees in Vanta based on matching email addresses. There may be some cases where the email address for an employee in your HRIS does not match their email address in Vanta. In this case, you can manually link the HR data to the employee.
You may see a banner at the top of the People page letting you know HR data cannot be matched for employees:
Or a banner on your Integrations page:
- Connected HRIS provider on the Integrations page
- Open the People page from the left-hand navigation menu
- Select More > Manage HR data
- To link: The HR data for the employee will appear on the Unlinked tab, open the dropdown next to the appropriate employee.
To unlink: The HR data for the employee will appear on the Linked tab, open the dropdown next to the appropriate employee.
- To link: Select the employee record in Vanta that the HR data should be linked to.
To unlink: Select "Clear" to remove the linked HR data.
- After making changes, click the Save button at the bottom.