The Vanta Checklists page will show you a complete list of all the checklists created for your organization. You can manage inventories, create new checklists, and delete no longer-needed checklists from here.
Viewing your Checklists
- Select People from the lefthand navigation panel
- Select Checklists
- The checklists page will show you a list of all checklists created for your organization, including the following information:
- Checklist: Name of the Checklist
- Last Edited: The date the checklist was last edited
- # of Groups: The number of groups this checklist has been assigned to
- Point of Contact: The person responsible for managing the checklist
- Assigning a Vanta Admin as a Point of Contact gives users a direct contact for any questions they may have about the onboarding page.
- You can change the point of contact by using the dropdown in the point of contact column and assigning the appropriate Vanta Admin.
- You can delete a checklist by selecting the ... menu and choosing Delete Checklist
- To view the tasks associated with a checklist, click on the checklist directly
- From here, you can manage the checklist by adding or removing tasks
On the Checklist Settings page, you can:
- Configure predefined SLAs for employee tasks during onboarding and offboarding
- Deactivate an employee task across all checklists
- Task SLAs define how long employees have to complete the corresponding tasks.
- You can deactivate employee tasks across all checklists through checklist settings, thus excluding all your employees from the requirement. Deactivating a task will also disable monitoring for the corresponding test on the Tests page