Due to how Checkr processes checks outside of the US, they cannot be pulled through into Vanta. However, you have a few options to work around this limitation!
Manually link a custom URL
- To manually link a background check to a user, you can go directly to the employee's profile on the people page, click on the onboarding tab, then hover over background check, and you should see a link icon:
- Click the Link button, then click Link Custom URL, and then you'll have the option to add a link to where the background check is.
- If Checkr has a share link for the background check, you can add that or upload it to a third party file hosting site (such as Google Drive) and share the link from there.
Disable monitoring for the background check requirement for a user:
- You can disable monitoring for the employee from the Background check test and upload the background check here in the document tab
- You can create a new group for employees who are outside of the US by navigating to the group's page in Vanta. By creating a new group, you can choose not to require background checks for these employees and manually upload the background check here in the document tab