Leverage your task-tracking platform with Vanta to stay on top of Access reviews that require additional action items and attention. Vanta currently integrates with Jira, Linear, Shortcut, and Asana.
Create a Single Task Tracking Ticket
- Open an active access review, and select a system
- Flag an account as needing an access change by clicking the x
- Open the account drawer and select the task tracker
- Select Create
- The ticket will be created from here, and the status will be displayed within the information pop-up for the user
- Process owners can view flagged accounts with progress ticket
- The system admin should then process the ticket in the task-tracking platform outside of Vanta
- The Process owner can view the flagged account with the completed ticket from the task tracker platform.
Managing Multiple Task Tracking Tickets
- Select the accounts to create a ticket form using the check box column on the left-hand side.
- Select the Create dropdown
- Choose Create Task
- Complete the information from the pop-up modal and select Create.
- One ticket is created for each account.
- Please note that this is a bulk creation of tickets, not a bulk ticket with multiple accounts.
- The system admin should process each ticket from the task tracker platform outside of Vanta.
- The process owner can view flagged accounts with completed tickets.