Save time updating your policies with Vanta's Bulk Update Policies feature. This feature functions as a search and replaces, allowing you to update words and phrases within your policies and drafts to new or updated words and phrases simultaneously!
Bulk Updating Policies
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Policies
- From the top right-hand corner, select the More dropdown
- Choose Bulk Update Policies
- Type in the test you would like to replace. Vanta will search for this text among all policies.
- Choose from the following options regarding the syntax of your text
Use company name
Search should be case insensitive
Match the whole word
Update should only be applied where the search matches the whole word. If not selected, the update can be applied to parts of words.
- If you want to update only drafts, choose 'Updates should be contained to only policies in a draft state. If not selected, this will create draft versions for approved policies.'
- Select Next
- You will then be notified of how many instances of your defined text will be replaced
- Select Update
- Select Update when you are ready to make the changes