Vanta's integrations are at the core of its functionality. Vanta integrates with multiple identity providers (IdPs) to make managing security for users from various IdPs, including employee onboarding, offboarding & ongoing tasks, a seamless process with Vanta.
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Integrations
- Choose Available
- Select Identity Provider from the service type list
- Select Connect and follow the prompts to establish the integration for any IdPs you would like to leverage within Vanta
- Once multiple IdPs has been connected, you will need to set the precedence
- Open your connected integrations, find the IdP, and select Manage > Set Precedence
- Setting the precedence will determine which identity provider takes precedence for users present in multiple identity providers.
- Select your primary, secondary (etc.) identity provider from the pop-up modal
- Select Save
Existing Customers with Google Workspace for Vendor Discovery
- To start pulling in data for Multiple IdPs, you'll need to reconnect your Google Workspace Integration
- Locate your Google Workspace Integration
- Select Manage, and then Edit and reconnect your integration.