With Task Tracker integrations, Admins can create tickets straight from Vanta into supported task trackers.
What will the two-way integration populate in the respective platforms?
- Users now see a box at the top of a test details page saying Create ticket
- When creating a ticket, they can set information such as Project, Assignee, and Description
- Vanta will populate all relevant info into the ticket, like what’s failing and how to fix
- Users can create one ticket for the whole test or individual tickets per failing test items
- Vanta will reflect back the assignee and status of the ticket on the test page
Connecting Task Trackers & Vanta
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Integrations
- Open the Available tab
- Choose Task Tracker
- Select Connect on the task trackers you would like to be integrated with Vanta, and follow the instruction prompts to complete the connection
Creating a Task
- Open the Monitors page from the left-hand navigation panel, and open a test by clicking on it.
- From the Tasks section, you will see the option to leverage your task tracker integrations. Choose the integration you would like to use, and then select Create
- Complete the needed information from the create task pop-up modal
- Once completed, select Create