With Vanta's Access Review feature, any Vanta user with employee-level access can hold the system reviewer role. This ensures that users see only the information they have permissions to view while still allowing them to complete the access review.
*Note* Only a system Editor or Admin can make changes to the Access Reviews.
Assigning a System Reviewer
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Access Reviews
- Select the edit icon next to the owner
- Search for the appropriate user, and add them as the system reviewer
Reviewing your own access as a System Reviewer
Removing a System Reviewer
- Select the edit option from the owner of an access reviewer
- Select Remove assignee
- The assigned system reviewer will receive an email notification to alert them to begin the access review.
Why am I seeing a Lock Icon next to the Owner?
- The access review has already been completed if you see a lock icon next to the owner. A system reviewer can not be assigned or reassigned after the access review.