The Auto-Risk Scoring feature is available as part of our Vendor Risk Management product.
With auto risk scoring, each vendor will receive a score that reflects the level of risk they pose to your organization based on the criteria you have established. This can help you make more informed decisions about vendor selection, risk mitigation, and ongoing Vendor management.
Configure Auto Risk Scoring
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Vendors
- Select Configure risk auto-scoring from the top of the page
- Toggle on categories you would like calculated into the risk score
- For each defined criterion, choose the inherent risk associated (High, Medium, Low, N/A)
- Select Save and apply changes from the top right-hand corner
- Based on your auto-risk scoring formula, each vendor will be assigned a level of inherent risk