This is a guide on how to remove an AWS region from monitoring in your Vanta instance.
- Administrator access to Vanta
- AWS Console access
- Head to the integrations page and look for AWS, select Manage -> Edit:
- You will be taken to a 'Link AWS' menu where you will click on the pencil icon:
- You will be taken to the 'Edit AWS account' menu where you will click (2) Region selection:
- Which will take you to a Region selection page where you can click the 'X' next to the region you want to remove to de-select it:
You can use this same menu to add additional regions for monitoring, but the purposes of this article, we will only be removing them.
- Once you have removed the desired regions click the 'Done' button on the bottom right of the page: