When you're being asked to accept policies, you can view and accept them here: Onboarding page.
- For your team members to be able to accept a policy, the policy must be complete, it can not be in a "Draft" status. Once the policy is on the Policies page, your team will be able to view and accept them.
- Sign in to Vanta.
- If your user does not have the Admin or Editor permissions, you'll be locked to this page when signed in: https://app.vanta.com/employee/onboarding.
Admin/Editor users can navigate here manually, or by going here from the Checklists page:
This pop up will appear once you click "Learn more":
- Once you are on the Onboarding page, you'll see hyperlinks to each policy you can view the documents for if you expand the "Accept security policies" section:
- To accept, click "I have read and I accept these policies":
- Once this is completed, if you expand the "Accept security policies" section, you can still view the documents by using those hyperlinks:
- Congratulations, you've accepted your policies!