Vanta's Google Drive and Confluence integrations allow you to sync policies from these repositories directly into Vanta's Policy page. The sync happens automatically daily, but you also have the option to manually sync from Google Drive or Confluence into Vanta.
- From the left-hand navigation panel, open the Policies page
- Select the policy you would like to manually sync
- The policy must be initially brought in from Google Drive or Confluence in order to perform the manual sync / refresh
- From the top left-hand corner, select Refresh
- The Policy will be refreshed from the integration and updated to "Last synced a few seconds ago"