This article provide more information on how to resolve test Inventory items have owners
How to Fix:
- Click on the failing resource to be immediately taken to the inventory item
- From the inventory page, navigate to any of the inventory resource tabs you wish to check. Use the dropdown to filter resources by 'No Owner' or 'Former employee owners'
- Update the owner using the Owner drop-down, or by removing/scoping out the resources from the from the inventory if not applicable.
Common Reasons For Failure:
- The currently assigned owner has been offboarded, is marked as not person, or has been scoped out from the connected HRIS/IdP
- The 'VantaOwner' Bulk Tag is not set to the email address of an active user in Vanta
What Vanta is checking:
Verifies that all items on the Vanta inventory page have been assigned valid owners.