We support connecting Heroku as one of your Cloud Providers. You can use Vanta to Monitor your App instances hosted on Heroku through this integration. Please take a look below for steps on how to connect.
Connecting Via OAuth
- Vanta connects to your Heroku account via OAuth
- Sign in to Heroku to connect
- Click Connect to Heroku to get started
- It will take you to the Heroku login page and request that you sign in. Once you do, you're taken back to Vanta.
- If you sign in on a different tab before connecting in Vanta, the connection is instant.
Adding Heroku Apps
- Once authenticated, you'll be taken to a resource selection prompt where you will decide which Heroku apps you want Vanta to have access to. The default choice is Monitor all Apps.
- Uncheck this if you select Apps to monitor manually.
- Once you've selected the apps you want to monitor, Click save to finalize the connection.
- Once you save the connection, you should see a graphic in the top right corner indicating everything was successful
- You may now view the resources scoped on the connection.
Please note that MFA on Heroku can't come through unless the customer is using an Enterprise version