This article details how to change your GitHub integration from showing Vanta 'all repositories' to only a select few.
- Administrator Access to GitHub
- Sign in to GitHub and click on your profile picture on the top right:
- Click on 'Your organizations':
- Scroll down and Click Applications:
- Select 'Configure' for Vanta GitHub Integration:
- You will see the Reposiitory Access is on the All repositories bubble, click on the second, 'Only Select' bubble:
- Select your desired repositories, one at a time, then click the green save button:
- What specific field on a user's GitHub profile does Vanta use to associate a GitHub user to a Vanta user?
- Github Error: “Internal Server Error"
- How to use Github as a Task Tracker
- Error: “Github Repository does not show in list after selection screen”
- How to connect Github
- Creating a Security Label within GitHub Issues