Admins often find that they need to mark Vanta users as on leave to exclude them from workflows during their absence. You can mark employees on leave through Vanta's people page until a specified date.
Marking Employees on Leave
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select People
- Choose the People tab
- Search for the appropriate user, and click the three-dot menu
- Select Set Leave
- Choose an optional end date and select Set Leave
- The user will be excluded in workflows until the specified date.
- If you don't select a date, when the user returns, you can use the three-dot menu to select Update Leave
- From here, you can change the date or remove the leave by selecting Clear leave