The Users & Permissions page will allow you to choose which individuals in your organization can access the Vanta Platform.
Users & Permissions Page
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Settings.
- Choose the Users & Permissions Tab.
- Select the Your Organization Tab.
- To assign a user a role within Vanta, click the + Add User button (if you don't see these options, you do not have Admin permissions within Vanta)
- Choose the team member from user profiles created by the connected identity provider or manually invite them using a company email address.
- Select the role you would like to assign to this user
- To Revoke a user's permissions, click the three-dot menu button and select Revoke Role
- To change the user's role, Search for the user, and adjust the role drop-down.
Roles are set permissions related to managing your security and compliance program that can be assigned to users within the Vanta platform. They ensure that team members have access to only what they need to complete their work.
Full access to everything in Vanta
Full access to everything in Vanta except for sensitive employee data and API tokens
View-only access to everything except for evidence management. Auditors can accept or reject evidence.
View-only access to everything in Vanta.
Can view basic information and manage external access to your organization's Trust Center.