All teams across an organization play a role in your security and trust efforts. Here are some ways your sales team can help even more by utilizing your Trust Center.
What is a Trust Center?
Your company’s Trust Center is a central hub of security and privacy information that can help share your company’s trust, security, and privacy posture.
How Can I Use My Company’s Trust Center?
Marketing teams should use their company’s Trust Center in the following ways:
- Add a link to the Trust Center from your company’s website to allow website visitors to self-serve the information they need (we recommend minimally adding a link in the header and footer menus)
- Customize your company’s Trust Center to match your branding with our easy-to-use customization tools (i.e., fonts, colors, logos, and graphics)
- Share your company’s Trust Center link in security and privacy-related communications
- Create and share directory compare links to highlight security advantages over competitors in content
- Use the Updates section of the Trust Center to communicate changes to trust, security, and privacy
- You no longer have to update or own the content. You can leave that to the Trust Center admins.
- The Overview section and FAQs section of the Trust Center allows customers to self-serve the information they need, ultimately saving time for your customers and your internal teams by reducing requests.