Auto-complete is a feature powered by AI that takes a first pass at answering questionnaires based on data gathered from your resources, imported questionnaires, and other content within your Trust Center. Auto-complete is currently an early-stage product. We aim to refine the experience by providing early access to ensure the product is valuable for you. Any feedback or bug reports you send us are greatly appreciated! Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements when using auto-complete
- Only Excel files with the extension .xlsx are supported
- We will accept a maximum file size of 2 MB. However, we recommend keeping files under 1MB for optimal processing speed
- We support files with one or many sheets
- We currently do not support selecting drop-downs in answer columns
- If your questionnaire has these, we recommend converting them to a text value
Suggestions to increase your likelihood of success
- The more content and resources you add to your Trust Center, the better auto-complete becomes. We recommend having a minimum of 500 imported items in your answer library to maximize your results. Bolster your results even further by uploading your company’s policy docs to the Resources tab in your Trust Center
- Trim file size by removing unnecessary trailing rows and columns and potentially deleting unnecessary formulas/sheets. These can always be re-added after auto-complete has finished
How do I use auto-complete?
How do I start auto-complete?
- If you’re in a Trust Center account, you will first need to create a Review.
- Once created, upload a questionnaire or have your customer upload theirs.
- NOTE: Only Trust Center accounts allow customers to upload their questionnaires
- Click the Auto-complete button with the magic wand
- Select a matching confidence option (Best Match or Exact Match). We recommend Best Match for more results
- If Best Match is selected, choose the answer source (Answer library and resources or Answer library only)
- Click the Continue button
How do I select columns?
- After you click auto-complete, you will be prompted to label each column on your spreadsheet
- Go through each tab and first check that the columns we detected were labeled correctly.
- The column options are as follows:
- Skip this column - This column does not have a question and is not a place to provide an answer
- Question - The question to be answered
- Yes answers - Column where only “Yes” answers are provided
- No answers - Column where only “No” answers are provided
- N/A answers - Column where only “N/A” answers are provided
- Yes - No - N/A answers - Column where “Yes”, “No, or “N/A” are provided
- Answer text - Column where “Yes”, “No, or “N/A” as well as the answer notes/explanation, are all combined
- Answer notes/explanation - Column where the answer notes/explanation are provided.
- The column options are as follows:
- Then, label any relevant columns remaining using the drop-down menu
- If columns contain information that is not relevant, make sure the Skip this column option is selected
- Note: Any skipped column will not be used in the auto-complete process
- Once all relevant columns in each spreadsheet tab are labeled, click Start auto-complete
How do I know when it's complete?
- When auto-complete is processing, you will see a loader icon to show it is in progress
- Once the auto-complete has finished, you will be notified by email
How do I share the completed questionnaires with my customers?
- Once auto-complete has finished processing, the questionnaire is kept as a private file within the review, only visible to internal team members, not external review participants such as customers or vendors
- Once you verify that auto-complete is done, you can change the questionnaire’s visibility to Shared by clicking the drop-down menu in the three-dot menu
- NOTE: Returning completed questionnaires to customers is only available in Trust Center accounts. For Questionnaire Automation accounts, simply download the complete questionnaire file.
- Please see this article for more information on reviews and resource sharing
What is the difference between Strict and Flexible?
- Exact Match: matching confidence will only pull information from the items in your Answer Library with a 95% question-question match. Therefore, you will likely get fewer results but with more accuracy
- Best Match: matching confidence looks at the information in your Answer Library and the information throughout the rest of your Trust Center (topic statements, resource descriptions, FAQs, roadmap items, and the content within your resources) or the resources within your Questionnaire Automation account. Therefore, you will likely get more results, but we recommend you review them for accuracy
Who can use auto-complete?
- Any team member in your Trust Center can start auto-complete. Participants invited to a review do not have access to use auto-complete.