Follow the below steps to block unwanted resource or review requests, or subscriptions, from specific domains.
- Click the Manage dropdown at the top of your Trust Center, then click Email Settings
- Click Manage Blocklist
- Add the email domains you wish to automatically block and click Add or press Enter on your keyboard after each one. Example email domains include: gmail.com, yahoo.com, hotmail.com.
- After you have added all the email domains, click Save at the bottom of the panel.
Please note that blocking specific domains only applies to inbound requests. An admin or collaborator can still share resources, open reviews, or add a subscriber with the domains on your blocklist.
Resource Access Request Notifications
Follow the blow steps to select specific administrators or collaborators to receive resource access request emails.
- Click the Manage dropdown at the top of your Trust Center then click Email Settings
- By default, all administrators are listed to receive resource access request emails
- To change this, click the trashcan icon next to All Administrators
- Then, click Select a User and click on the name of the user you would like to receive resource access request emails
- To select multiple users, click Select a User again and click on the next name of the user you would like to receive resource access request emails
- To remove a user from the list, click the trashcan icon next to their name.
Please note that any user or administrator can still approve resource requests. This setting only affects the list of people receiving an email notification.