When performing a security review on a vendor, you may be looking for specific documentation from the vendor to complete the review. With Vanta, a private link can be sent to the vendor, allowing the vendor to upload the documents themselves and expediting the vendor review process.
Sending a Private Link to the Vendor
- From the Vendor page, start a new review or open a review that is currently in progress
- Once on the review page, select the Security Review tab
- Select + Share link
- Select the documents you would like to request and copy the link provided
Treat this link as sensitive: Anyone with this link can send files to your security review. Make sure to only share it with designated vendor.
Vendor View of the Document Portal
- When the vendor accesses the link, they will be able to upload or link to documents directly into the portal, giving you access to those documents in Vanta
- They can also select I don't have this if this is a document the vendor does not have available
- If the vendor would like to invite other team members into the portal to upload documents, they can select + Invite others from the top right-hand corner