Dropbox allows customers to connect tools like Vanta using OAuth. By connecting your Dropbox account with Vanta, Vanta is able to make API calls as the connecting user, allowing you to display users in Dropbox within Vanta under the Access page.
Integrating with Dropbox
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Integrations
- Select the Available tab, and search for Dropbox
- Select Connect
- a pop-up modal will appear; select Connect Humaans
- You will then be redirected to Dropbox (Log in if you are not logged in)
- You should then see this approval screen explaining the connection:
- Select allow to continue the connection with Vanta.
- If the user had the correct permissions to make the connection you will then be redirected back to Vanta and shown a Dropbox Connected screen.
Configure the Scope
- Establish which Dropbox items should be marked in or out of scope for your audit
- You can configure scopes later by clicking on Configure scope on the connected Dropbox card from the integrations page