Netlify allows customers to connect tools like Vanta using OAuth. By connecting your Netlify account with Vanta, Vanta is able to make API calls as the connecting user, allowing you to display users in Netlify within Vanta under the Access page.
Integrating with Netlify
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Integrations
- Select the Available tab, and search for Netlify
- Select Connect
- a pop-up modal will appear; select Connect Netlify
- Vanta will request access to your Netlify account; select Authorize
- Note: You will need to login first if you are not already logged in on the browser.
- You will then be redirected back to Vanta, and receive a successful connection window.
Configure the Scope
- Establish which Humaans items should be marked in or out of scope for your audit
- You can configure scopes later by clicking on Configure scope on the connected Humaans card from the integrations page