It's simple, follow these uninstall commands:
- Open Terminal. To do this, use the search (cmd + space bar) and search for ‘Terminal’.
- Once open copy/paste the command
sudo /usr/local/vanta/vanta-cli uninstall
- Press enter. You'll be prompted to enter your password (this is the password you use to download apps)
- It is now uninstalled!
- Go to Apps & features, search for Vanta and click on the Uninstall button.
- Delete the files in the Vanta folder from this location C:\ProgramData\Vanta.
- Open the command line, and copy/paste
sudo vanta-cli uninstall