The Vanta agent looks to a device's user profile settings when passing screen-lock tests, to ensure that workstations are secure when users step away from them. If a device has multiple user profiles, the Screensaver settings must be applied to all of them.
- Open the Start Menu
- Select Control Panel
- Search for Screen Saver and click on Change Screen Saver
- In the dropdown, select a Screen Saver option that is not (None)
- Adjust the value in wait for screen saver with a minimum value of 5 minutes, up to a maximum of 60 minutes
- Check On resume, display log-on screen. If this checkbox is not selected, the test will not pass
- Configuration Complete! The Screenlock test should begin passing after the next check-in