Documents related to Product Information, HR, Sales, and Marketing teams live on the Documents Page. The Documents Page provides Vanta customers with a list of documents you will need to provide as a part of the audit for your chosen certificate, i.e., SOC2, ISO 27001, or HIPAA. Each request is a piece of evidence you'll need to complete your audit.
Accessing the Documents Page
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Documents
- Human resources, Information technology, Policy, Engineering, and Risks are preestablished sections for documents needed to obtain specific compliance certifications
- Documents will be categorized by sections and also tagged with the compliance name the document will be used for
- Each item will showcase the name of the document needed, the owner responsible for the document, and the status of the document
- If the status is Need Document, you will need to upload the document into Vanta.
- If the document status is Ok, the document has been uploaded and is up-to-date.
- If the document status is Needs Update, a new version of the document must be uploaded
- If the document status is marked as Not Relevant, this document is not relevant to your specific security instance.
Searching & Filtering Documents
You can search for documents that have been uploaded using the search bar in the top left-hand corner. Documents can also be filtered by:
- Status: The current status of an uploaded document
- Category: The section a document falls under
- Frequency: How often is the document expected or needed to renew
- Standard: The compliance framework the document serves, i.e., SOC2, HIPAA
- Priority: Is the document due soon or overdue?
- Owner: Who is responsible for this document