Adding an Auditor to Your Domain
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Settings
- Select Users and permissions
- Select the Auditors tab
- Select Add Auditor
- Choose an Audit firm from the drop-down menu and select Grant access
- If you need to remove an auditor from your list, click the trash can icon - Remove Access
- Once the auditor has been added, they will be given specific auditor access that will allow them to review evidence.
This page can also be accessed from the Audits Page by selecting the Audit Page and selecting Manage audit firm access
If you do not see your auditor in our auditor list, please reach out to email@example.com to begin the formal audit partner process.