The Vanta integration with JumpCloud automatically collects device information from JumpCloud to enable seamless evidence collection for JumpCloud MDM users.
How to connect
- In Jumpcloud validate you have system insights enabled.
- Navigate to Settings
- Select Features
- Toggle System Insights to On.
- If you do not see this option, see this article for instructions to enable system insights for your account.
- Locate your API key. You can find your API key from the JumpCloud Admin Console by going to the username drop-down and then API Settings.
- Jumpcloud API keys inherit your account's roles and permissions. Any roles except Command Runner and Command Runner with Billing will enable the integration. (More about JumpCloud roles)
- Add the API key into Vanta.
- If you have the system-insights feature enabled, you may still need to enable the feature individually for each JumpCloud device. If you don’t do this, you’ll see the following error on the inventory page: