When connecting OneLogin to Vanta, there’s an option to add a OneLogin Vanta app name.
This will allow users to login to Vanta using OneLogin. In order to set this up, a Vanta application must first be created within OneLogin. This can be done by following the steps below:
- Before starting make sure you have administrator access to your OneLogin account.
- On OneLogin, navigate to the Applications > Add App section of the OneLogin administrator dashboard. Then search for SAML Custom Connector (Advanced)
- Update the display name to represent the fact it’s the Vanta connector.
- Set the Audience (entityId) to
- Go to the connections page on Vanta, and connect OneLogin. Add your OneLogin API credentials by following article.
- The API Credentials must have ManageAll permissions. (We will not write any data, but require the scope for checking user MFA, see this documentation.
- Copy in the display name of the app you created in OneLogin.
- Copy the ACS (Consumer) URL from the Vanta connection page into your OneLogin Vanta Application.
- Set the ACS (Consumer) URL Validator to
- At this point, your Vanta App within OneLogin should look something like the image below. Make sure you hit save before moving onto step 9.
- Save the OneLogin credentials within Vanta!
- Don’t forget to add users to the Vanta Application within OneLogin. Once this is done, OneLogin users will be able to use OneLogin to sign in to Vanta.