Connecting ADP Workforce Now as a Human Resource Information System through Finch:
Finch is a third party integration that Vanta uses to connect specific Human Resource Information System (HRIS) integrations. This is done by Signing into your HRIS Provider through Finch.
Permissions Settings in ADP Workforce Now
Before trying to connect an HRIS connect through Finch, follow the steps below to make sure you have access to the necessary permissions to connect:
- NOTE: If you are stopped at any point in this process, it is because of the following reason(s):
- You do not have the permissions needed to set up this integration. Please find a user in your organization with the right permissions.
- You are using workforcenow.adp.com but your company is part of the ADP TotalSource PEO (your workers' compensation, benefits, etc. are all handled by TotalSource). ADP TotalSource is not supported by Vanta.
- Log into ADP WFN.
- Click on Setup, then Tools, and then Support.
- Click on Client Contact Change.
- You should be able to view the resulting page and click on Add New Contact.
Go to the connection page, scroll down to Human Resource Information Systems control, click Connect and select ADP Workforce Now on the drop down, and click Connect ADP Workforce Now.
Vanta leverages Finch, a third party platform, to pull in your employee data from ADP Workforce Now. To learn more about Finch, visit our help center.
Click Connect ADP Workforce Now and then follow the prompt and read through the Finch connection. Once to the Sign in with ADP Workforce Now add username and password.
Once connected, page will redirect back to Vanta, and a green badge will appear in the upper right corner confirming connection.
Need help? Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager, or contact our support team, firstname.lastname@example.org.