Vanta’s home page is the at-a-glance view of your security and compliance program. On the home page you can:
- Know precisely what action is needed to maintain your company’s security and compliance commitments.
- Quickly understand how your business is tracking towards your selected security framework. Recognize shifts in your company’s security position over time.
- Easily navigate to the other pages with filtered views to take immediate action.
There are two main sections on the page:
- Priority tasks: Shows security items that have an SLA defined in Vanta which are either overdue or due soon in a month for your company to stay compliant. The priority cards are ordered based on their SLA dates. The cards cover the following areas - Employees with incomplete tasks, Employees with incomplete offboarding, Annual vendor reviews, Annual document updates, Instances with Vulnerabilities, and Annual risk assessments.
- Monitoring: Shows progress and items needing attention across important compliance and security workloads. The cards cover the following areas - Controls, Tests, Documents, People tasks, and Computer tasks.
Other important capabilities on the page:
- Filters: You can filter the page to focus on specific standards or priorities. These filters should persist throughout the session so that you don't have to reapply them.
- Tooltip: You can hover over tools tips on the Monitoring cards to get a breakdown of items needing attention by categories.
- Navigation: You can click the cards to navigate to the respective pages where actions can be taken.