With Vanta , admins have the option to create a custom domain to link to and display the organization's Trust Report publicly. Using a custom domain to demonstrate a commitment to security and compliance allows you to:
- Satisfy security page requirements for SOC 2
- Get organic leads/inquiries from prospects researching your company
- Market your status as a secure and trusted vendor
Looking for inspiration? You can view Vanta’s Trust Report in the footer on our or at
Create your Custom Domain
- In Trust Report settings, click Set up
- Enter the desired domain where your report will be hosted
- Copy the TXT record displayed into your hosting provider’s DNS settings.
- AWS Route 53 Example:
- You’ll notice suffix of .datastartup.net is auto-filled by route53.
- Add the CNAME record
- Submit and wait the new domain to be setup. This can take up to 10 minutes.
- The custom domain show now show the public trust report.