When reviewing your list of tests, you might notice that some tests have deadlines alongside orange or red statuses.
- A test with items that need attention but are not overdue will have an orange icon.
- A test that has overdue items will have a red icon.
- The detail view for the test will display the individual deadlines for each detected item.
- Vanta is proactively notifying you regarding the SLAs you've committed to. For example, if you've committed to an SLA that "Ex-employees are offboarded within three days", Vanta will surface newly removed ex-employees alongside a 3-day recommended deadline.
- You can edit your SLA commitments on the Monitors page
- Tests needing attention will only be shown in reports and made visible to your auditor if the deadline is exceeded (red). This gives you a chance to fix issues before they're flagged.