Leveraging groups within Vanta can help make onboarding and offboarding employees a much more seamless process and assist with managing permissions. To make employee offboarding more efficient for admins, you can now adjust the scope of vendor access for employees based on the group they belong to.
Adjusting Group Settings for Offboarding
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select People -> Checklists
- From the list, choose the group you would like to edit
- Select Offboarding tasks
- Expand Access removal of non-integrated systems
- Under Access removal of non-integrated systems, choose any non-integrated systems
- For integrated systems, we will automatically enforce access removal
- Select Save
- The selected system will now appear as a system to deactivate the employee being offboarded.