AlexisHR allows customers to connect tools like Vanta using an API Token. By connecting your AlexisHR account with Vanta, Vanta is able to make API calls as the app, allowing you to connect to find people and use onboarding/offboarding dates from your HR system.
- Vanta leverages Merge, a third-party platform, to pull in your data from AlexisHR. See their documentation for details on the API interactions used.
- Navigate to the Integrations Page in Vanta and locate the AlexisHR connector. Click on Connect
- A pop-up will display letting you know that we use Merge.dev a third-party platform, to pull in your data from Alexis
- A popup module is displayed, allowing you to review the requested permissions. Click on continue after reviewing the affected read data
- Follow the instructions presented in the module to enter your AlexisHR API Key, then click Submit.
- If the API Key is successful, it will then ask you to choose which AlexisHR account you want to connect to Vanta (If Applicable); you will choose Production
- You will then be redirected to a screen with a message that says it is setting up the integration
- The message should then update to a success message
- You will then receive a screen that doubles that the user connecting the integration can access the required permission
- If the user can successfully access the required data, it will show you a date scoping window on the next screen. This will determine how far back Vanta will import users from. It is important to at least set the date to the beginning of your audit period if an audit
- You will then receive a screen that shows AlexisHR has been successfully connected!