Pipedrive allows customers to connect tools like Vanta using OAuth. By connecting your Pipedrive account with Vanta, Vanta is able to make API calls as the connecting user, allowing you to display users in Pipedrive within Vanta under the Access page.
Integrating with Pipedrive
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Integrations
- Select the Available tab, and search for Pipedrive
- Select Connect
- a pop-up modal will appear; select Connect Pipedrive
- If you are not logged in, you will be asked to log in to Pipedrive first.
- If you are logged in, you will see the below screen asking you to "Allow and Install" the Vanta App.
- You should then be redirected back to Vanta with a Success pop-up modal for connecting.
Configure the Scope
- Establish which Pipedrive items should be marked in or out of scope for your audit
- You can configure scopes later by clicking on Configure scope on the connected Pipedrive card from the integrations page