By connecting Confluence, Vanta is able to automate the synchronization of your company policies and documents.
Connecting Vanta & Confluence
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Integrations
- Select the Available tab, and search for Confluence
- Select Connect
Ensure you are selecting the 'Confluence' integration for syncing policies and documents, and not 'Confluence Access Control'
- A pop-up modal will appear; select Connect Confluence
- Vanta will request access to your Atlassian account; select Accept
- You will be redirected back to the Vanta integrations page on a successful connection
Syncing Policies from Confluence
- For instructions on syncing policies, please see Syncing Policies from Confluence