- 'Organization Owner' in Azure
- Administator Permissions in Vanta
Depending on the number of resources, it may take some time for them to populate. You should see a message confirming they are loading, which can be left to run in the background
If no resources are visible when the scan has finished, please check the following:
- Navigate to the DevOps home page and confirm you can see "Organization Settings". If not, you will need to verify you're using an account that is the "organization" owner.
- Please ensure that the user is a project admin using the instructions from Azures support article here
- Ensure the projects Version Control is 'Git'. Vanta does not support TFVC at the moment.