For Vanta's global technical support team, helping our customers is our calling.
- Check out our Technical Support Metrics!
- Support is provided Monday through Friday at the following times and during US and local holidays*.
- AMER: M-F 8 AM - 8 PM EST/EDT
- EMEA: M-F 9 AM - 5 PM BST/BDT
- APAC: M-F 8 AM - 5 PM AEST/AEDT
- Chat Support: M-F 9 AM - 5 PM ET
When should I open a ticket?
- Experiencing errors or abnormal behavior of the Vanta Platform
- An issue requires diagnosis and resolution of Vanta platform issues
What isn't in scope with Vanta Technical Support?
- Use of the Vanta platform outside applicable documentation
- General internet problems or other factors outside of Vanta's reasonable control
- Issues with infrastructure
- Issues with third-party systems
- Free evaluations
- Professional services deliverables
How can I contact Support?
- The Support channels are available to the Customer throughout the Vanta Platform.
- Vanta’s Help Center is open 24x7 with helpful knowledge base articles at https://help.vanta.com/
The following information regarding the Incident:
- Aspects of the Service that are unavailable or not functioning correctly
- Incident's impact on users
- Start time of Incident
- List of steps to reproduce Incident
- Relevant log files or data
- The wording of any error message
Priority Levels and Target Response Times
|Priority Level||Priority Level Description||Target Response Times (estimated)|
Operation of the Service is critically affected (not responding to requests or serving content) for a large number of users; no workaround is available
|Three business hours|
Service is responding and functional, but performance is degraded, and/or Incident has a potentially severe impact on the operation of the Service for multiple users.
|One business day|
Non-critical issue; no significant impact on the performance of the Service, but the user experience may be affected.
|Two business days|
*At a reduced capacity during US and local holidays