Tests require a lot of collaboration, and users working through difficulties must annotate information about tests to make the process more seamless for those involved. Users can now add custom notes to tests through Vanta's Tests Page.
Adding Custom Notes to Tests
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Tests
- From the list of available tests, click on the difficulty you would like to add notes or supplemental information to
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to the details section
- From here, you can add additional information through Notes
- Remember that a note is visible to all Vanta users within your company.
- Select Save note
- There can only be one note version at a time; if you delete text and select save, the previous version will no longer exist