Scaleway allows customers to connect tools like Vanta using API tokens. By connecting your Scaleway account with Vanta, Vanta can make API calls with the token, allowing you to display users in Scaleway within Vanta under the Access page.
Integrating with Scaleway
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Integrations
- Select the Available tab, and search for Scaleway
- Select Connect
- The pop-up modal will ask for an API key. Keep this modal open.
- In a new tab, login to your Scaleway account
Obtaining your Scaleway API Key
- From the top right-hand corner, click on your user profile name...
- Select API Keys
- Select Generate an API Key
- Keep the API Key bearer as "Myself"
- Set the description to Vanta, or something else that lets you know what it is connected to.
- You can set a custom expiration if you wish, but generally it should be never.
- Click "Generate API Key" once you have reviewed your settings.
- Copy the API Key, and past it back into the pop-up modal in Vanta
Obtaining your Scaleway Organization ID
- Please follow this link to get to the Organization ID page directly, otherwise follow the instructions below to find it.
- Click on your name on the top right to drop down the menu.
- Then click on your name again. (the first item in the drop-down list)
- Click on Settings
- Copy the organization ID and paste it into the field within Vanta.
- You should then see a success message for "Scaleway Connected"
Configure the Scope
- Establish which Scaleway items should be marked in or out of scope for your audit
- You can configure scopes later by clicking on Configure scope on the connected Scaleway card from the integrations page