Teamwork allows customers to connect tools like Vanta using an API Token. By connecting your Teamwork account with Vanta, Vanta is able to make API calls as the app, allowing you to connect and show Access Data, Task Tracking, and Vendor Procurement data within Vanta from Teamwork.
Integrating with Teamwork
- From the left-hand navigation panel, select Integrations
- Select the Available tab, and search for Teamwork
- Select Connect
- a pop-up modal will appear; select Connect Teamwork
- Vanta will request access to your teamwork account; select Continue
- The pop-up modal will ask for your teamwork subdomain, please follow the instructions within the modal in order to put in the correct information.
- You will then be asked to provide your teamwork credentials in order to connect your teamwork account to Vanta.
- If your teamwork URL and credentials were correct you should then see a "Connected to Teamwork" modal appear.
- Click Continue, and then Continue again, and then Finish to complete the process.
- You will then see a "Teamwork connected!" modal appear.
Configure the Scope
- Establish which Teamwork items should be marked in or out of scope for your audit
- You can configure scopes later by clicking on Configure scope on the connected Teamwork card from the integrations page