When connecting OneLogin to Vanta, there’s an option to add a OneLogin Vanta app name.
This will allow users to login to Vanta using OneLogin. In order to set this up, a Vanta application must first be created within OneLogin. This can be done by following the steps below:
1. Before starting make sure you have administrator access to your OneLogin account.
2. On OneLogin, navigate to the Applications > Add App section of the OneLogin administrator dashboard. Then search for SAML Custom Connector (Advanced)
3. Update the display name to represent the fact it’s the Vanta connector.
4. Set the Audience (entityId) to
5. Go to the connections page on Vanta, and connect OneLogin. Add your OneLogin API credentials by following article.
- The API Credentials must have ManageAll permissions. (We will not write any data, but require the scope for checking user MFA, see this documentation.
6. Copy in the display name of the app you created in OneLogin.
7. Copy the ACS (Consumer) URL from the Vanta connection page into your OneLogin Vanta Application.
8. Set the ACS (Consumer) URL Validator to
- At this point, your Vanta App within OneLogin should look something like the image below. Make sure you hit save before moving onto step 9.
9. Save the OneLogin credentials within Vanta!
10. Don’t forget to add users to the Vanta Application within OneLogin. Once this is done, OneLogin users will be able to use OneLogin to sign in to Vanta.