Through the Vanta and Office 365 integration, you can use Office 365 as your identity provider.
- In order to do this, you must first be an Admin in Microsoft Office365.
- Visit the Microsoft Admin Center and check the Role of your Account
In Microsoft Admin Center:
- Under Users, select Active Users
- Select your Account and look for the Roles section
- Select Manage Roles to edit these
- If you do not have appropriate permissions, You will receive the following when attempting to connect with this account:
- You will need a Global Administrator Role in order to connect to Vanta:
- Click on the Connect Office365 Button to be prompted to log in into your Office365 Account:
- If you have an appropriate role, then you will need to accept the following:
- Once Accepted, You'll be redirected back to Vanta, And should see your new connection established.
- The Loading Icon below will slowly fill as the resources are fetched.