Are you planning to switch your HRIS system? In order to prevent any interruption, or unwanted user duplications, here're the steps for you to perform when switching to your new HRIS system.
- Confirm that your new HRIS tool is supported by Vanta
- Ensure all employees have been set up in the new HRIS system (It is ideal that the emails in the new HRIS match the employee's email in the identity provider!)
- DO NOT turn off your original HRIS before disconnecting it from Vanta
- If the original HRIS is turned off before being disconnected, Vanta will think that all employees need off-boarding and all users will get locked out. Please contact email@example.com when this happens.
- Delete integration with the original HRIS system
- Connect your new HRIS System
- Review user matching after you successfully connected your new HRIS system
- To review the user matching, you can visit https://app.vanta.com/people?viewingHrData=1.